Wednesday 18 March 2009

Time is up

I take the paintings up to London tomorrow. I am submitting them to two separate large open portrait exhibitions. Had a useful session last friday discussing the paintings with Kasia Andrews and Kevin, see Kevin's blog:
http://disabledkevinthinks.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-portraits-by-kasia-and-peter-are.html
Looking at the painting under different light was an initial shock but on reflection I have not made many changes. A minor adjustment to Kevins brow. Most of my time has been taken up making frames for the paintings

Also got feedback on this painting Friday and have made some minor adjustments taking into account comments from people who know the model.

2 comments:

  1. They both look fantastic. It was great meeting you last week and seeing your work in the flesh, the photos don't seem to do them justice. Good luck in London, keep us informed. Hopefully we can meet up again soon. Take care, Kasia

    ReplyDelete
  2. really loved this painting!!! ( among many I seem to have missed of your work!!!! good stuff Peter!)

    ReplyDelete